Wildwood Park Development
On October 11, 2021 the City Council voted to adopt the Wildwood Park Development Plan.
As part of the development, a site plan and trail plan have been created.
Wildwood Park Phase 1 is open
The following improvements have been completed:
- Parking Lot (135 spaces) with Street Lights
- Shelter Improvements for Outdoor Events
- 1.5 mile Natural Surface Trail
- Sandy Beach
- Kayak Launch
- Floating Dock with 3 Boat Slips
- Waterfront Camping Platform
Next Steps Include:
- Designing and Constructing Mountain Bike Trails and a Bicycle Skills Course (Construction to be completed in 2022)
- Complete Design of Trail Connections that will include sections of boardwalk and bridges. (Advertise for bids in February 2022 and construction of some portions will be complete in late 2022)
- Design of an Observation Tower that will be located in the lake. (Design will be complete in early 2022)
- Design and build a restroom facility and associated shelter improvements (2022-23)
East side property pictured below.
West side property pictured below.
Public notices regarding Wildwood Park can be found using the link below.