Report a Tow Service
If you believe a tow company or driver has acted inappropriately, please contact us so that we can investigate at 252.329.4455. For towing service permitting licensing, please contact Corey Barrett at 252.329.4237.
Tow Service Regulations
City of Greenville regulates tow companies. Tow Services on city rotation are required to follow the guideline of the City of Greenville Code of Ordinances. To get more information on the regulations, click here. City of Greenville enforces adopted regulations to ensure that vehicles are safe and that service levels are professional. This includes confirming that drivers are licensed, vehicles are insured and that they're performing safety inspections on all vehicles authorized to be on the City of Greenville Tow Service list.
Taxi Inspector investigates alleged wrongdoing by drivers and recommends discipline for action to the Chief of Police. Sustained wrongdoing can result in revocation of the company's franchise and/or driver's permit to operate a tow service on the police department wrecker list in the city.
City of Greenville Taxicab Inspector Review and Performance Report
Taxi Inspector and Greenville Police officers also investigate tow services operating illegally in the city.
Authorized Taxi Services:
- City Cab, 252-758-2161
- Courtesy Transportion LLC, 252-757-1558
- Dupree Taxi, 252-341-0109
- Early Bird Transportation Service, 252-347-3258
- Journey Transportation, 252-717-0890
- K&M Cab Co, 252-702-0693
- Liberty Taxi, 252-327-6986
- Linangaly Transportation, 252-347-3176
- Love-n-Care Transport, 252-347-8534
- Mary's Care, 252-268-6299
- Mobile Transportation, 252-531-3150
- Priority Transit, 252-347-1349
- Roberson Taxi Cab Service, 252-833-4654
- Signature Taxi, 252-814-9500
- UHHC Transporation, 252-353-8880
- Unity Cab Co., 252-367-2266