The Greenville Aquatics & Fitness Center is an exercise/wellness facility operated by the Greenville Recreation & Parks Department. A membership fee is charged, however, some programs are open to the general public.
* Indoor Heated Pool
* 8,000 sq. ft. Basketball Court - Full Court or Half Court Games, Pickleball & Badminton
* Free Weight Room
* Fitness Floor includes both Cardio and Weight Machines
* Classes of all levels, both land and aqua available
* Fitness Consultations
* Weight Training
* Personal Fitness Trainers
* Screenings and Lectures on today's popular health issues
* Bi-Annual Health Fairs
* Silver Sneakers
* Silver & Fit
* Kid's play area - a fun place for kids to play while parents workout (ages: infant & up)
* Day Camps Click here for more information
* Swim Lesson for ages 6 months and up
* Competitive Swim Clubs
*Active Youth Challenge
Check Us Out!
Stop by for a tour or call us at 252-329-4041 for more information.
Enjoy a 1 Week Pass for just $20 Individual or $35 Family
Click here for membership pricing
Daily Adult Walk-In $8 (14 years old and up)
Daily Youth Walk-In $3 (13 years old under)
Photo Id required for all guest ages 16 and older. Guest under the age of 18 must be signed in by an adult 18 years or older. Guest under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult 18 years or older at all times. Click here to print off a copy of the GAFC Parent/legal Guardian Permission slip. Some restrictions of our facility may occur due to member programs or high volume use.
We cannot accept large groups over 4 into the facility without prior approval and scheduling from GAFC staff
Program cards are available to purchase for Zumba, Yoga and Pickleball. Call for pricing.
This family oriented facility provides a wide range of activities and equipment to help get you in shape and feeling your best.