Horizons 2026: Greenville's Community Plan is Greenville's long-range comprehensive plan, which includes land use, transportation, recreation and parks, historic preservation and environmental protection goals and policies.
In addition to the online digital version, you can download the plan by selecting the heading above. You may order printed copies of Horizons 2026 for $70 by contacting the Planning Division at (252) 329-4498.
Forms and Applications - Manual of Fees
Plans, Reports, and Studies
Student & Market Rate Housing Analysis 2017: Kimley-Horn Consultants prepared and presented this report to City Council on January 8, 2017.
Temporary Activity Applications
Interactive Story Maps
Story maps use geography as a means of organizing and presenting information. They tell the story of a place, event, issue, trend, or pattern in a geographic context. They combine interactive maps with other rich content - text, photos, video, and audio - within user experiences that are basic and intuitive. Click links below to open Greenville's interactive story maps.
Building Inspections Documents
- Helpful Brochures and Publications
- Monthly Reports
- Permit Applications, Forms, and Information
- Scheduling Inspections
- Scheduling and Requesting Inspections Policy
- Inspections Performed 2018
- No Cash payments for Permits as of April 2, 2018
- EnerGov Citizen Self Service (CSS)
- EnerGov Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Appendix_B_2018_Building.docx (live.com)