Applicants for the Greenville Police Department must:
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Pass a rigid physical examination.
- Be a high school graduate or have passed the GED.
- Be of good moral character with no disqualifying criminal offenses.
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- Be able to obtain a North Carolina Driver’s license.
- Successfully complete the following:
- Background Investigation
- Drug Screen Oral Interview Process
- Physical Evaluation - Police Officer's Physical Agility Test (POPAT) Psychological Evaluation
- Polygraph Exam
Other Department Requirements: a resume is preferred