Greenville, NCHome Menu
Greenville Outdoor Aquatic Center
Summer Season 2023
- Weekends Only (Saturday & Sunday)
- May 27-29. Includes Memorial Day.
- June 3-4
- June 10-11
- Normal Operation
- June 11-August 13
- Weekends Only (Saturday & Sunday)
- August 19-20
- August 26-27
- September 2-4
- Swimming Pool
- Shaded Area
- $4 Resident/$6 Non-Resident (Children under age 1 free with paid adult)
- Individual pass: $40 Resident/$60 Non-Resident
- Family pass (up to 6 family members) $70 Resident, $105 Non-Resident
Public Swim Hours:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday- Friday: 1:30pm-6:00pm
- Saturday: 12:00pm-5pm
- Sunday: 1pm-6:00pm
Please help us to make safety our #1 priority by following the rules.
- All children 13 & under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 (ID required).
- All children age 5 & under must be within arm’s reach of an adult when in the pool. Children may not be left unattended.
- Waivers must be completed for everyone by themselves if 18 or by a parent/guardian.
- Swim tests will be required to use the deep end and must be taken by everyone.
- No glass, pets, alcohol, illegal substances, smoking, hard candy or gum allowed.
- Food and drink are not allowed on the pool deck and may only be consumed in the pavilion area. Please clean up after yourself.
- Shower before entering the pool. Please do not go to the bathroom in the pool. Swimmers with open sores, wounds or cuts may be prohibited from pool use. Swimmers that have recently had diarrhea should not use the pool.
- Appropriate bathing attire required. Bathing attire should cover swimmer and should not impede swimming ability. Proper swimsuit attire must be worn at all times. Cotton material, cutoffs, t-shirts or other swimsuits determined inappropriate by management will not be permitted. Swimwear with zipper, buckles, rivets or any other metal ornamentation will not be allowed on the slides.
- No outside toys or inflatables are allowed. Jumpers (for small children only), or life jackets may be borrowed.
- Walk, don't run around the pool. Rough play, bulling and profanity are not allowed.
- Jumping in is allowed in designated area but jumping backwards or holding hands while jumping are not allowed. Do not jump on anything or anybody.
- The pool may close for inclement weather or bio accidents. No refunds will be given in such cases.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Listen to instructions from the aquatic staff.
- Failure to follow pool rules may result in ejection.
- No swimming without lifeguard on duty.
- Share the pool. Be respectful of other patrons. Lap lanes are for continuous lap swimming. Do not hang on lane lines.
- Outdoor pool is a smoke-free environment, so there is no smoking in the pool area. You must exit to smoke.
- Capacity is limited, so the pool may not be available to all guests during peak times.
- Diapers may be changed in restroom only. Infants and Toddlers are required to wear swim diapers.
- To use the slide you must be 48 inches and weigh less than 300 lbs.
- Gusts with the following conditions are prohibited from riding: recent surgery, heart trouble, high blood pressure, neck trouble, are pregnant, or have any physical conditions that may be aggravated by this ride.
- Secure all loose items in a locker or leave with a non-rider. No combs or foreign objects are allowed in pockets and no jewelry can be worn while riding the slide.
- No life jackets are permitted on the water slide. Non swimmer not permitted.
- Riders must enter the slide in a sitting position and wait for instructions.
- Only one rider at a time. Absolutely no trains or chains of riders are permitted.
- Do not pull, dive or propel yourself into the ride. No propelling yourself, running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping in the flume. Keep arms and hands inside the flume at all times.
- At the end of the slide, exit quickly.
Please have a safe & fun time!
Groups and camps are admitted by reservation only; for reservations call 252-329-4043. The reservation form can be found here.