Open everyday June 12th through August 15th
Weekends only August 21st-September 6th
Regular Season Public Hours:
Monday to Saturday 12-6 pm
Sunday 1-6 pm
Admission is free during public hours. Admittance may be limited when capacity is reached. Capacity is 50 people.
- Please listen to attendants and follow the rules for everyone’s safety
Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult. Adults must stay in fenced in area with children. Adults must be 16 years of age or older. Adults must be accompanied by a child to utilize spray ground.
Children not yet toilet trained must wear swim briefs or waterproof pants.
All clothing should be family friendly. Swimmers bathing suit area should be covered by non-transparent material that does not hinder mobility.
Feet first only on slide. Do not climb up slide backwards. Do not climb on equipment except stairs on slide.
Walk, please do not run.
Groups larger than 10 should reserve time before hours.
Anyone engaging in unsafe or disruptive behavior will be asked to leave the facility and may be banned for an additional period of time.
The following are prohibited:
- Rough play
- Stereo systems
- Glass containers
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Persons with skin, eye, ear, or nasal infections
- Persons with opens sores, wounds or infections
- Smoking, chewing tobacco or e-cigerettes
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal substances
- Food or drink other than bottled water
- Toys may be prohibited by staff due to drainage and filtration
Group rentals are available on weekday mornings (does not include picnic shelter). Please call 329-4043 for reservations.